This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Contributors needed for localization

Jul 2, 2007 at 9:39 AM
Edited Aug 5, 2007 at 10:51 AM
The localization is part of the InformationBox but now it needs translations for many languages. If you like to contribute and provide a translation for any language, feel free to contact me. I would be glad to add support for as many languages as we could.

Thanks.

EDIT : Details about contributing are available on this page : Contribute
Aug 5, 2007 at 2:09 AM
I would like to colaborate in the localization. I could help with the Brazilian Portuguese version. Please let me know if you need this language in your localization.

Best regards.
Aug 5, 2007 at 2:12 AM
May I suggest the addition of a button to copy the contents of the message box to the clipboard? It is quite straightforward to implement and may be useful in various situations.

Regards,
Aug 5, 2007 at 10:56 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Aug 5, 2007 at 11:01 AM

eduquint wrote:
I would like to colaborate in the localization. I could help with the Brazilian Portuguese version. Please let me know if you need this language in your localization.

I have created an page dedicated to this purpose. You can see it here.
Best regards.
Apr 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hi

I can (and would be happy to) provide translation for Persian, just tell me where to start :)

Coordinator
Apr 17, 2012 at 6:16 PM
massar wrote:

Hi

I can (and would be happy to) provide translation for Persian, just tell me where to start :)

Hi

Just send me a message containing the language code (like en-US, fr-LU, de-DE, etc.) along with the translation for these words :

• OK
  • Cancel
  • Retry
  • Ignore
  • Abort
  • Yes
  • No
  • Help
  • Do not show this dialog again

Thank you

Apr 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I just did, thank you for the good project